Monday, 28 January 2013

Random EOTD on a boring afternoon

Hey everyone!
I was bored to the core this afternoon and decided to try out an eye makeup. Want to share it with you and get your opinion.


Sorry about my untrimmed eyebrows :( I lost my tweezers and am yet to get a new one. I dread getting it done at the parlor.


Since I am no expert and just a beginner in this, i am not doing a step by step description. But do let me know if you want me to.

Here are the products used for creating this look.

Top row : Kryolan Derma color camouflage cream
Middle row : Kryolan translucent powder, BeYu duo eye shadow, Mary Kay single eye shadow, NYX eye shadow.
Bottom row : Avon ideal shade concealer, Lakme eyeconic kajal.

The brushes used for this look.



Hope you liked this look! Do leave your comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Nice eye makeup. is that Oriflame blending brush?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks neisha. Yup that is oriflame blending brush.

      Delete
  2. Very neatly done :)
    I'm a beginner at this too.. Don't know how long I'll take to perfect it! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot neha! Dont you worry. You will be perfect at it with just a few trials :)

      Delete
  3. Ohhh...Nice eyes. I always thot purples (sply lighter tones) will look ashy on Indian skin. But i am encouraged now. They look fab. I am trying this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot miss bo peep! Do tey and let me now how it turned out.

      Delete